Post-Offer Functional Employment Testing
Reduce workers’ compensation claims and save money by testing your employment candidate to ensure they can safely do the job.
While your employment candidates may seem qualified on paper, how can you be sure they’re physically safe to do the job? WorkSTEPS Pre-Employment Post-Offer Functional Employment Testing is designed and administered to help you determine if a candidate is capable of safely performing the essential functions of the job they’ve been offered.
After performing a job analysis and validating the essential functions of the job, WorkSTEPS Pre-Employment Post-Offer Functional Testing confirms your new hire candidates are physically capable of safely performing those essential functions.
Post-Offer Functional Employment Tests will help you:
- Decrease work-related injuries
- Lower worker’s compensation costs-by 50% on average during the first year of implementation
- Reduce turnover
- Increase productivity by hiring elite workers, ready to contribute
- Decrease healthcare costs
- Lower accident rates
- Less disruption to production when skilled workers become disabled